About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

We Visit: Cabin John Ice Rink (Lolita Meet-up)

Hello ladies and gents! Here's another meet up post! This is my second Lolita Meet-up and it was hosted by the lovely Nekkon! I honestly don't know where to start! It was such a fun meet up and I had a great time! All the pictures were taken by Casie Smith! She's absolutely amazing! I love all the pictures! And everyone I met was so sweet!

Jordan~ She was so sweet!

Nekkon(The Host)! She was so experienced! It was so cool watching her skate!


Jordan, Lily, and Chip! Chip has the prettiest smile ever! *o*

This was my first time ever ice skating, and Nekkon was nice enough to help me out!
Turns out I was a natural after the first few times I tried!


Lol me and Nekkon being silly :P

See I got the hang of it! Lol I look do derpy.

Everyone had a really great time skating and we all wanted to do this again sometime. After skating for a few hours, we all headed to the mall nearby to go eat and shop a bit.

 We ate at California Pizza Kitchen. I've never been there before, so it was a new experience.
I did like it a lot. Everything was delicious!

This is Casie, by the way. She was so sweet, and super pretty!

Outfit for the day:

Dress: Bodyline
Cardigan: Hell Bunny
Shoes: Lol ice skates
Accessories: Handmade
Tights: Forever 21

Casie took some close up of my accessories:



Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd more pictures!






Like I said before, this was a super fun meetup! I'm so happy I went and I can't wait until the next one. Also, I know Casie took some video and is in the process of editing it. I'll post again once it's finished so everyone can see! Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all thanks to Casie. She's a great photographer!

      Delete
  2. That looked like fun!! *0* I assume you didn't take a tumble lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Lol. I didn't fall once, surprisingly! I'm super proud of myself for that!

      Delete
  3. The your accessories with your outfit are just beautiful and adorable.

    ReplyDelete