About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

We Visit: DC National Zoo (Meet-Up Post)

Hello ladies and gents. Time for another post! This one I'm really excited about because it was my very first Lolita Meetup. Now I know I'm not lolita, but since I had met some at Sakura Matsuri, they invited me to join them on this meet up. They were all really nice to me and were really fun to hang out with.

I was surprised to find out that quite a few of them are interested in coming over to the Hime Gyaru style and I was super happy to share more info about it with them. I even shared some cool tips about shoes and hair to help them out. I felt so useful. Lol. They were all very sweet and I had a great time making new frilly friends.

I really thought I was going to be much more nervous around them, so I asked Kristen to come with me on this journey, since she is an X-Lolita, I felt like she could help me out with the whole thing. I'm so glad I have her around, or I swear I would probably chicken out most of the time. Lol.

Anywho, we started to day off at the Zoo. We were a bit early so, me and Kristen had a lot of time to see what we wanted until we met up with the other girls. It only took them about an hour to find us and we all went on our way to view the zoo. Everyone looked so cute walking around the zoo all dolled up!






 My camera made me look so shiney ew!




 Haha, Kristen bought and umbrella from the gift shop. I kind of like it but she hated it.





We had a really fun time and ended up going for sushi at Yo! Sushi in Union station. That place is amazing. It's a rotating sushi bar, but the walls are all decorated with pictures from Harajuku and Shabuya. Even the menu had a picture of a Hime Gyaru on it. Sadly, by then my phone had died so I couldn't take a picture of it, but I will next time! If you haven't been there, you should try it out. It's amazing.



Outfit for the Day

Dress: Bodyline
Shoes: DreamV
Bag: Princess Melody
Accessories: Handmade

Hair for the day
I'm actually really proud of this hair. I thought it looked really good compared to last time. Lol.

So that's about it! I had such a good time and I do plan on going to another Lolita meet up at some point. Having lolita friends is actually pretty fun and all the things I thought they were, they're not, and all the things I thought they weren't, they are. I was surprised we all got along so well and I'm super excited to do this again! Until next time, thanks for reading!


3 comments: