About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Random Outfit Post/Birthday post

Ok so I haven't posted in a while, thanks to work, I haven't had time. But recently I had a birthday and celebrated with my two best friend Yumi and Mello. We went out drinking and dancing and I had a great time. Yumi got really drunk but she was cool and so did Mello.

I got some really great gifts too! Including my mom paying for my expenses for the NY Summer Gyaru Meet-up. I'm so excited to go, but I am kind of nervous as well. There will be girls I know and girls I don't know, including someone I admire a lot. I'm not gonna name drop, but I've been kinda stalking her facebook and stuff for a while now and she's so amazing! *o* I really want to be friends with her, but I'm so scared she won't like me because we are in different styles.

Anyway, first off I'm show off some of the stuff I got.

My first Brand. Angelic Pretty Eternal Rose Bouquet JSK.
I also got a pink Dreamy Carnival Parasol. I didn't take a picture though.

A Pandora Bracelet!


I also got a Gabu Revolver and Gabu Caliber combo. I'm such nerd.

I got a lot more stuff, but it was little things like gift cards and stuff. And I got to have a few fancy dinners and go shopping. Oh! I also got Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ I've been too addicted to that game recently.

Now for the outfit post. I've actually never done this before so I just put together some of my favorite co-ords for the summer. I hope you guys like them.

My Angelic Pretty Eternal Rose Bouquet with my DreamV Rose heart heels. 

 Bodyline Princess Ribbon dress with Charming Charlies Ribbon baby Pink Pumps.

 Bodyline Elegant Princess dress with DreamV Ribbon Heart Heels.


 Hell Bunny Nautical Halter Dress with cute Off brand black Ribbon shoes.

I only really have four dresses I really like out of the ones that I have. I think I'll do another outfit post later once I get more, but that's it for now. I really want to wear more fancy clothes but work hasn't given me time to actually spend money or even go out and wear my clothes. D: I'm working on it though and one day I hope to have a really lovely closet that I can share with everyone.

5 comments:

  1. such pretty dresses * o* glad you have a good birthday though :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, this is lovely! Love the dresses, and hope you had a great bday! ^__^

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete