About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Diamond Lash False Lashes Review

Ho ho ho, look who's got another blog post! Yup. Well, this one is kind of small since it's just a lash review!

Recently I wanted to try out these lashes that are very popular called Diamond lash. I got them from eBay for about $18 each. They come in a pack of 5 pairs and from what I could tell at first, pretty pricey for some false lashes. You can get them here, along with a few other Japanese make-up supplies and false lashes. Like most lash brands, they have different styles. I decided to get No. 1 Glamorous Eye and No. 5 Princess Eye.


At first, they felt a little plasticy to me, but they were soft, light weight, which is good. They were actually very easy to apply and pretty soft when I had them on. No itchies for me! In comparison to the Dolly Wink lashes, they were as soft, but they were pretty good all in all.




So, please excuse me jank make-up skills and my thick ass eyebrows. I'm still working on improving. I really think the combo I picked worked out pretty well. I love the way they look and feel and I'm pleased with my purchase. They came fairly fast in the mail and communication was great, but what else can you say. eBay has some pretty good sellers. I'd defiantly order from this shop again, and get these brand of lashes. They are wonderful. And now for silly pics.







 P.S. I hope you all noticed and enjoy my new blog layout! So far I think it's cool. I got it from a website called Cutestblogontheblock.com. This layout will serve as a place holder until I can get my HTML skills up to par and make my own.





2 comments:

  1. I think your new lashes look adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! These lashes look so nice on you ^^ Thank you for sharing.
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete