About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Anniversary Date

So tonight was my two year anniversary date with my fiance! It was so much fun~ It all started this morning when I was happily greeted with a vase of  pink roses! I was so sleepy though, so at first I almost knocked it over. -_-;

He then sent me a wake-up text that had a cute panda holding a heart~ It was adorable! So then once I'm up, he had cleaned the bathroom, and the kitchen and was doing laundry for me while I got to lounge on the couch and watch movies.

After a few hours of doing nothing, it was time for our date! He took me to my favorite restaurant in the world! Gunnings~ Now if you've ever visited Baltimore, you know that the crabs in Maryland are the best. Gunnings is the best place to go for really good sea food, and food in general! I got to order whatever I wanted too! So I got a jumbo lump crab cake platter~ So freaking good *o*
I know it looks like my plate is empty, and that's because I started eating before I realized I wanted to take a picture. At least the crab cake is still intact.

So I bet you're wondering what I wore on this date, well here you go~
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Dear My Love
Please excuse the weird ass smile. o(>n<)o Sometimes I don't know how to take good pictures!
Plus I know my make is pretty light right now. I didn't want to do anything heavy really.

Any who, after dinner we went to the nearby mall where we walked off dinner(I felt sooooo bloated x.x). I ended up finding a cute accessories store that had cute deco nails in it! They were super expensive too~ D:
I did end up getting a cute teddy bear charm for my phone though so I didn't leave empty handed!

All in all it was a good night! I got to spend an entire day doing nothing and got to my favorite place with my fiance~ I love him sooooo much! Until next time, stay pretty~

No comments:

Post a Comment