About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anniversary Week!

So this week is me and my fiance's two year anniversary week! This week, we'll be doing things for each other all week. And on Saturday (which is the actual day of our anniversary) we'll be going on a date! I'm so excited.


Any who, today we bough each other our gifts. My fiance loves Russel Simmons jewelry, so I decided to get him something from that collection. I got him a matching bracelet for the chain he already had and he was sooooo happy!




So, in return he took me to Swarvoski Crystals store and I found out that they had a new Hello Kitty collection! I freaked out when he said I could pick which ever one I wanted from the case! I was so excited! So this is the one I picked out.


We had a nice lunch and then went home and took a nap together! It was the most fun I had in a while. I love my fiance sooo much! I wonder what else this week hold in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment