About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

First Blog Post/New Boots

Ok so this is my brand new blog!! I decided to delete my old one, since I didn't use it too much, and it had find of fallen to the wayside. Anywho, as my first post, I just wanted to say that I am excited to have a new blog, and hope I can actually keep this one up. I will not lie, I am very lazy when it comes down to it, but I will try my best!


Recently I have changed my style up. I use to be Ageha/Agejo. I had a really good time when I did this style, but I didn't think it fit me too well. Now I have finally settled into a style that I can manage on my own, and I think I look very good in it. Hime gyaru/Hime Kaji. It's so fun and light, and I found out I can pull it off a lot easier than I could the Ageha/Agejo, not to mention I have a hime gyaru friend too~

Anyway to the main point of the blog! This blog will mainly follow Hime Gyaru/Hime Kaji fashion. I will try and give tips, and links, and all types of things to the best of my knowledge and the best of my ability! I will also be posting about things that go down in my life. I hope it can keep you all entertained! And thanks a lot of taking the time out to read my blog! I hope to have lots of fun!

And now! I nice photo of myself and my new boots from Dear My Love~ They are thigh high/knee length fur and suede boots! They are a soft pink color and were only about $45 from DreamV. They come in many other colors, including black and red which are my favorites! I'm kind of sad that my legs are a little too thin for these boots so they slid down a lot when I wore them, even when I tightened the strings in the back. >o<
Other than that, they are extremely comfortable and I can wear them all day! I got them in a size 8-81/2, which is an LL.


Here is a link to the shop: DreamV Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment