About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Tama! I am a newly found Hime gyaru! I use to be ageha and before that, I was Banba/manba! I'm 21 years old and happily engaged to my one and only! I love having fun, dressing up, and being girly! I really hope people find my blog interesting since the last one I had wasn't too good. D: I'm not a very good blogger, but I will try my best!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HimeCastle Review (Small Order)

Alrighty! To mend the gap between posts about Anime USA (I'm still waiting for pictures to be uploaded), I am going to do a review about my order from this new place called HimeCastle.com. I ordered from there about 3-4 weeks ago and decided to do a review about their products and services! I hope this helps!

First off, the website itself it very nice. At first, it was a little weird to navigate but they recently fixed it so now it's much simpler. They offer pre-orders on things, and when you shop they allow you to earn points on everything that you buy. You can use these Castle Points to do things like, upgrade you member level, or use it as credit on the site. Now I'm not too sure on how to do this but, I'm sure it would be cool if I could figure it out. :/

The buying process was pretty simple, it uses pay-pal and normal credit cards, but after that the wait was a bit annoying. Verses Rakuten, the shipping as a bit slow and I thought my entire order would get there at the same time, but it didn't. The circle lenses I ordered came first after 3 weeks, which was a shorter waiting time than what I have with Pinky Paradise. The next week my entire package came with the rest of my order.







My Order:

So since the circle lenses came first, I will start with them. I ordered a pair of I. Fairy Eclipse Series lenses in brown. Here are the lens specs.

* Brand: SUNBON Co.,LTD
* Material: Hema
* Origin: South Korea
* Water Content: 55%
* Diameter: 16.2mm
* Base Curve: 8.6mm
* Thickness: 0.04mm
* Life Span: 1 Year



First off when I got them, and first put them in, they were very comfortable. Barely noticed them in at all, which made me think I dropped them for a second. Lol. They are available in prescriptions, which is what I got since I can't see crap without glasses and they were perfect. I wore them for a total of 18 hours without them bothering me, even when I was in a club. Though my eyes are really dark and they don't show up too well, they do the job of circle lenses by making my eyes bigger, which is all I could really ask for.



Next I got two pairs of Dolly Wink lashes. I got No. 1 and No. 7. I've heard good things about these lashes from people so I wanted to try them out myself. I haven't actually gotten a chance to use them just yet, but they seem really well made and soft.



I also got myself a pair of Yumetenbo Princess Lace Flower Heels. Now I have bought at least 3 pairs of shoes from this same brand, all lovely, comfortable and exactly what I was looking for. They did not fail with these next pair of heels! They are absolutely lovely and fit perfectly, even though I got them a size smaller than I usually do. On Rakuten, most of the Yumetenbo shoes go up to an LL(8 to 8 1/2), but on HimeCastle, they only seem to go up to a L(7 1/2 to 8). They fit just fine, though I was a little worried when I didn't see my usual size.



Since I spent over $100, they offered free shipping, which was nice, even though the shipping in general is pretty cheap by itself. They also offer free gifts when you spend a certain amount, so I decided to get myself a cute little lens kit.




All in all, I give HimeCastle a 7 out of 10. I really wish the shipping process didn't take as long as it did, since I can just pay a few more bucks to Rakuten to get it here in 3 days. I do love the fact that they do have brands like Ma*rs and Liz Lisa available, as well as a lot of other really cute, lacy, and princessly things. The sizes are general and can fit most people, and payments were easy and fast. If they add more items, and work on the shipping times, I believe this website could be even better, if not the best! I will defiantly shop there again though!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the review! I've been thinking about ordering from them for a little while because like you said, they carry Ma*rs, now I know what the general waiting time is.

    By the way, I love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the review! I wanted to buy some clothes from them but wasn't sure if the website was a scam or not but seeing that you ordered the items and they all came in gives me some reassurance :)

    ReplyDelete